Aadhaar card is one of the strongest identity proof in India and incorrect information in aadhaar could make you in trouble so your aadhaar details must be correct ever, and in today’s post I am going to tell you details how can you make correction in aadhaar card date of birth via online mode or offline mode. After this article you will able to make correction in aadhaar card don yourself. so read it carefully and share it with your friends so that they can take its benefit. If you want to make changes in any other details just click on the below links accordingly
- Change Aadhaar Card Photos Online & Offline
- Change Aadhaar Card Address Online & Offline
- How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card
Documents Required to Correct Aadhaar Card Details
Before you do start the process please scan following documents in your personal computer of laptop once you upload following documents in your pc then just follow the next step.
- One address proof such as Voter ID, Driving License, Passport & Pan Card etc.
- One birth proof such as Birth Certificate, Class 10th Certificate.
How to Change / Correct in Date of Birth in Aadhaar Card Offline?
This is the traditional and most effective way to change aadhaar card details via offline mode however if you want to do online then just skip these steps and go to online procedure to change aadhaar card date of birth (DOB).
Change Aadhaar Card DOB via Enrolment Center
- First of visit the nearest aadhar enrolment center get complete list of aadhar card center here
- Ask for the aadhar correction form and submit it accordingly.
- Provide your documents in original and xerox as well.
- after verifying the details the official will take your photograph once again alongwith that the aadhaar official will take your bio-metrics details.
- the aadhaar official will take charge of Rs. 50 to Rs. 100 for aadhar correction and will provide you an slip with URN number please save it.
- via this URN number you can track the status of your aadhaar card.
- You will receive your aadhaar card in couple of weeks at your residence if you not received don’t worry you can download it online as well to download aadhaar card online click here.
Change Aadhaar Card DOB via Post
If you could not find the nearest aadhaar enrollment center in the list don’t worry you can send your document and request via post on for this you have to download aadhaar update / correction form from here: http://uidai.gov.in/images/UpdateRequestFormV2.pdf.
Fill the form accordingly and attach the self signed/attested supporting documents list could be found here: https://www.jatavji.com/aadhaarcard/aadhaar-card-documents-required/ and send it to on below mentioned following address:
Post Box No. 10,
Madhya Pradesh – 480001,
Post Box No. 99,
Hyderabad – 500034,
Instead of this you can take help of aadhaar customer care via dialing toll free number: 18003001947.
Working Hours –Monday to Saturday 7 am – 11.00 pm
Sunday- 8 am to 5 pm
How to Change Date of Birth in Aadhar Card Online?
Please note before you do proceed online process to change date of birth in aadhaar card please keep your registered mobile number with you because while you start the online process to change in date of birth UIDAI website will sent OTP on this number.
[Latest Update – The UIDAI has stopped this option now you can’t change DOB online]
Steps to change date of birth online
Step 1: Visit the official website UIDAI: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
Step 2: Fill your aadhaar card number
Step 3: Click on Send OTP button
Step 4: You’ll receive an One Time Password on your mobile number.
Step 5: Fill this OTP in the box
Step 6: Fill verification text in the box and proceed
Step 7: Select Date of Birth (DOB) option
Step 8: Choose English language or choose your local language
Step 9: Now upload the any proof of Identify documents “List of Document Required to Attached with Aadhaar”
Step 10: After attaching document click on submit button and you will receive “URN Number”. Note down or save this number to track your aadhaar update progress.
You can track your change request update status here: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
Hope you find it worthful if you still have any doubt can ask it via posting your comments in below box