Earlier I have written on How to Download Duplicate Aadhar card by Enrollment Number and in today’s post I am going to share detail information step by step how you can download aadhar card by aadhaar card number either you remember it or not. You can easily download your duplicate aadhaar card from our website to know how just follow the instruction below.
Download Duplicate Aadhar Card by Aadhaar Number Complete Guide
If you have lost your aadhaar card and don’t remember your 12 digit aadhar number and thinking that you have to apply for new aadhar card then it’s totally wrong if you have lost your aadhar and also don’t remember its number then still you can download the duplicate aadhar card from the official site without any problem. To download aadhar card by aadhaar number you only thing you need is your registered mobile number without it downloading aadhar is quite impossible.
So without taking any more time, let’s move to how to download aadhar card with aadhar number either you remember or not.
Steps to Get 12 Aadhar Card Number
Well the thing is clear to download aadhar you need your 12 digit Unique Identification Number or aadhar number to know your aadhar number please follow these instruction. However if you remember your aadhar number you can skip these steps.
- First of click on the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- It pre selected aadhaar number
- Fill your personal details such as Full Name, Email Id & Mobile Number
- Enter Security Code & click on Get OTP
- You will receive an SMS with 4 digit OTP
- Enter it and click on Verify OTP button
- Finally you will receive an sms with your aadhaar number
Now we can move to 2nd step
Steps to Download Duplicate Aadhar Card Number
- Visit UIDAI official site link: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Choose option “Aadhaar”
- Fill your Aadhar Number
- Fill your Full Name & Pin Code
- Now click on “Get One Time Password”
- You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile.
- Enter OTP in the next column
- Finally click on the button “Validate & Download”
Congratulations you have successfully download your aadhar card in your pc now open it and take its print wait it is asking for any password don’t worry its 6 digit city code of your enter it and aadhar will be open. If you found any incorrect information such as your name, address, mobile number or photo can change it online if you don’t know just click on these links to know.
- How to Change Photo on Aadhar Card Online
- How to Change Address on Aadhar Card Online
- How to Change Name on Aadhar Card Online
- How to Change Mobile Number on Aadhar Card Online
- How to Find Lost Aadhaar Enrollment No. Online in 2 Minutes
- Check Aadhaar Card Status by Name or Enrollment Number
- Download Aadhar Card By Enrollment Number