Latest Guide in 2018 on How to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account Online or Offline
Do you have aadhar card and bank account both? Then it is important for you as Govt. of India is making it mandatory to Linking Aadhar Card to Bank account in 2018 to avail the varied type of facilities from the bank and today we are going to tell you how you can link your aadhaar card to bank account via online method or offline method. In this post we are trying to cover all the banks process however if you still want to see particular bank aadhar linking process just click on the name of the bank which are listed below however below said method are general and will work for several banks in India. If you are holder of any of these bank accounts in India then the below said procedure will works for you before you do proceed please have a glance on the list of banks in India. You can link your aadhaar card to bank via 2 methods:
- Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Offline
- Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Online
These methods are describe below in details so, let see how to link aadhar with bank via both method.
Here is How to Link AADHAAR CARD to Bank Account Offline
There are several people who don’t have internet banking facility and they don’ t know how to do it that’s why I am sharing this method first in case you have internet banking facility you can skip these steps and can move to next one.
Steps to Link Aadhar Card to Bank Account
- Get the original and Xerox (photo copy) of your AADHAAR CARD
- Visit the Nearest Bank Branch
- Ask the bank official to provide aadhaar linking form
- Fill Your Name, Address, Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, Account Type & Bank Branch
- Attached the xerox of aadhaar with this form
- Signed on Aadhar card and form respectively
- Return it to Bank official
- The official may ask for the Original Aadhar for verification purpose
Once everything done he will return your aadhar to you and your aadhaar will update with bank account in couple of days to check either your aadhar is linked to bank account or not click on this link.
Here is How to Link AADHAAR CARD to Bank Account Online
If you have internet bank facility then you can link your aadhar card from the comfort of your home for this you need only net banking details and below are the steps how you can do that.
Steps to follow to link aadhar card online
- First of all access the official site of your bank
(If you don’t know through which link you have to login just scroll down and look for your bank and click on the link accordingly)
- Click on Net Banking option
- Fill your CRN no. / User ID / Customer ID & password
- Once you logged in find option “Update / Link Aadhaar Card”
- Now click on that option
- Now enter your 12 digit aadhaar number in it
- Click on very button it will ask again to fill number do it
- Now finally click on Submit button
Now these details are saved in the bank database. The bank official will verify all the details if everything will be ok you will receive the confirmation email that your aadhar linked to bank account in case you want to check either you aadhar is linked to bank or not click here: Check Aadhaar Linking Status with Bank Account