Aadhaar card is one of the strongest identity now in India and it is used to take several benefits from the govt. and Govt of India has made it mandatory to link aadhaar to bank account and here on this page we are going to discuss in details how you can link or update your aadhaar card with Punjab & Sindh Bank.
Well there are 4 ways to link aadhaar card to any bank however few bank still not providing this facility but we are trying to share as much as way we can provide you so that you guys can easily link your aadhaar card number to your bank account as per y our convenient and choice mainly there are 4 ways to link aadhaar card to bank account and here they are:
- Link Aadhaar Card Number to Punjab & Sindh Bank Online
- Link Aadhaar Card Number to Punjab & Sindh Bank Offline
- Link Aadhaar Card Number to Punjab & Sindh Bank via SMS
- Link Aadhaar Card Number to Punjab & Sindh Bank via IVRS
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card Online to Punjab & Sindh Bank
To use online banking facitliy you must have internet banking user id and password and offcourse your 12 digit aadhaar card number if you are ready just follow the instrcutinos. Internet Banking : (Only for Retail Internet Banking Customer).
- First of all visit the official site of Punjab & Sindh Bank – PSB Net Banking
- Customer has to login to Internet Banking using his/her User ID and Password.
- Click on the link in the home page “Registration of Aadhaar Number in Internet Banking “.
- Enter and confirm the 12 digit Aadhaar number in the respective fields.
- Verify your Aadhaar number
- Finally click on submit button
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card Offline to Punjab & Sindh Bank
Before you starts the process to link aadhaar to Punjab & Sindh Bank please make sure you have following documents 1. Aadhaar Card – Photo Copy & Original, 2. Aadhaar Linking Form to Bank. If you are all set with these documents then just follow the below mentioned steps.
- Step 1: First of all download and take print of Aadhaar Linking Form to Punjab & Sindh Bank Account
- Step 2: Fill all the details accordingly
- Step 3: Take original & photo copy of Aadhaar Card
- Step 4: Now visit the nearest Punjab & Sindh Bank branch
- Step 5: Submit these documents to bank official
- Step 6: The bank official may also provide you the application form to seed aadhaar (UID) number with Punjab & Sindh Bank
- Step 7: Punjab & Sindh Bank officer may ask for the original document for verification purpose after verification he will return your documents to you.
- Step 8: The bank official will provide you lower portion of the application form
- Step 9 : The bank will verify aadhaar card linking to bank later manually
- Step10: Once your aadhaar linked to your bank account you will receive the confirmation message on your mobile phone.
If you did not receive any confirmation message on your phone you can also visit the bank branch for the confirmtion message.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card via SMS or IVRS to Punjab & Sindh Bank
Unfortunately Punjab & Sindh Bank not providing IVRS facility to link aadhaar card with bank however they are offering link aadhaar card via bank atm channel which is describe below.
Link Aadhaar to Punjab & Sindh Bank via Bank ATM
To avail this facility you must have Punjab & Sindh Bank ATM card if you have can visit any Punjab & Sindh Bank ATM and follow these steps.
- Visit the Andhra ATM insert ATM/Debit ard and select AADHAAR registration option which is available under service category.
- ATM will prompt the customer to enter AADHAAR number twice.
- On completion, customer will receive receipt of seeding the request.
Once your aadhaar linked to Punjab & Sindh Bank you will receiev the confirmation message on your phone I am sure you found this piece of information helpful if have any question just drop it in below comment box.