Update Aadhaar Card Address Online 2019: Do you want to make correction in Aadhaar Card address because you have shifted to another place or mentioned wrong address in Aadhar card? Whatever the reason is, you can make correction in Aadhaar card online yourself the step by step guide is given below.
UIDAI Aadhaar card website providing facility to make changes in aadhaar card address via online as well as offline. So you can opt out your choice of method but here on this page we are going to share online method to change aadhar status because it’s quick, easy and reliable.
How to Change or Make Correction in Aadhaar Card Address Online?
The first thing you have to do is click on the link https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Now fill your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Now fill your text verification number
- Now click on send OTP (One Time Password)
- You, will receive 6 digit OTP on your registered mobile with Aadhaar card
- Fill this password and proceed
- Now select the address change field
- Choose your local language or English language
- Now upload any of the proof of residence document
After doing so, you will get URN number. Note down or save this URN number because without it you can’t track aadhaar card status.
If you want to check aadhaar status address change correction progress online please https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
Hope you are able to make changes if not can send your query in below comment box.