Step by Step Guide on How to Check Aadhaar Card Update Status with Enrollment No Online
Hello and welcome to CheckAadharStatus.in, We have made this website to help all Indians who wants to check & download aadhaar card with their enrolment number. We have shared step by step detail information on how you can check update aadhar status by enrolment number and how you can download it with your enrolment number. Also updated several helpful links at the bottom of the article and we are sure you will like it and if you have any query, feedback regarding this website please let us know via below comment box.
In case you have not applied for aadhar card yet can visit the nearest aadhar enrolment center or apply online for new aadhar card once you apply for aadhar card you will receive the enrollment slip and via this you can check aadhar status from this website to know how follow below steps.
Check Aadhar Status with Enrolment No.
- Access this page of UIDAI: resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Fill Enrollment ID or Enrollment No.
- Now fill date & time as mentioned in the enrollment slip
- Enter the security code
- Click on “Check Status” button.
If your aadhaar is ready it will show the appropriate message incase is there any issue it will also show it and you can do the needful. Due to any reason if you lost your enrollment slip don’t worry you can find it as well to know how to find lost EID or Enrollment Slip read below.
Here is how to find Lost Enrolment No. (EID) Online
To get your lost enrollment number or enrollment id you must have your registered number with you without it you can’t update your aadhaar details. If you are all set with your mobile number then follow these steps.
- Click on the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/find-uid-eid
- Select “Enrolment No (EID)”
- Fill your “Full Name”, Email Id, & Mobile No.
- Enter Security Code
- Click on “Get OTP”
- You will receive OTP in your mobile inbox
- Type in the next column
- Click on Verify OTP
Now you will receive your enrollment details on your registered mobile and again now easily can check aadhar status as mentioned above if your aadhaar is ready and you have not received and want to download it just follow these steps to download aadhaar card.
Steps to Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number
- Acces the official site of UIDAI: eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Enter your Enrollment No.
- Now enter Full Name, Pin Code
- Security Image Code
- Mobile Number
- Click on “Get One Time Password”
- You will receive this OTP on your mobile number
- Now Enter OTP in next column
- Click on Validate & Download
Now your aadhaar is download it will ask for the password to open eaadhaar in this field you have to enter your city pin code. This copy of aadhaar will work similar to original one at each and every government center. If you are not so happy with your photo or want to make correction your aadhar click on the link accordingly to change the appropriate details on aadhar card.
Hope you found it helpful if have any query please drop your thought in below box.