Have you lost your aadhaar card? Or just applied for new one? Or want a copy of your e-aadhaar? Then this is the page which will answer all your query regarding downloading aadhaar card. Whatever your reason is to downloading aadhaar card we will share detail information step by step on how you can download aadhaar card online and remember this copy of aadhaar will work to similar to original one which you have received via post.
It’s not a rocket since anyone who is using internet can download his/her aadhaar card without any problem for this you have to visit the official site of uidai or follow the steps mentioned below to download duplicate aadhar card you must have your aadhaar number or enrollment number and registered mobile number if you have these things then you can easily download aadhaar now follow these instructions.
Due to any reason if you have lost your aadhaar number or enrollment number don’t worry you can get it too for this you must have your registered number with you to get it
- Click on this link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- If you have aadhaar number then please choose Aadhaar Number (UID) otherwise choose Enrolment Number (EID)
- Now enter your personal details which includes
- Your Full Name, Email Id, Mobile Number & Security Code
- Now click on “Send One Time Password”
- You receive the OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter OTP Click on Verify OTP
- You will receive your UID or EID on your phone number
- Now you have your aadhaar number or enrollment number now you can proceed to download aadhar card online.
Steps to Download Aadhaar Card Online
- Step 1: First of all access the official site of UIDAI https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Step 2: Choose the appropriate option, “Enrollment Id” OR “Aadhaar”, under “I have:”
- Step 3: Enter your AADHAAR card number or Enrollment Id
- Step 4: Now Enter your full name, Pin Code, security text and mobile number
- Step 5: Click on Get One Time Password
- Step 6: Enter OTP
- Step 7: Now Click on Validate & Download
- Step 8: The .pdf version of aadhaar card will be downloaded in your PC, Laptop, Mobile etc.
- Step 9: Enter your Pin Code as the password when you open the PDF document
- Step 10: Now you have aadhaar card if everything is ok you can take its print.
If everything is fine that’s great however if you want to make changes in it can also submit request online to know how just click on the below link as per the problem in aadhaar.
- How to Change Photo in Aadhar Card
- How to Change DOB in Aadhar Card
- How to Make Correction in Aadhaar Card
- How to Add Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
If you have any additional query just drop it in below box.